Most cleaners, disinfectants and deodorizers do a wonderful job at their tasks. However, are they safe? Most of these are not safe around children, pets or your food. Almost all come with warnings and dangers. Bay Mist is a product which can perform its prescribed task of sanitizing and deodorizing, while giving you peace-of-mind that you and your family are safe from any adverse side effects.
Bay Mist is a kitchen safe non-toxic and all natural sanitizer/deodorizer. Because it is kitchen safe it is safe to use around food and surfaces which come in contact with food. Because it is non-toxic it is safe for use around children and pets.
It can be used to disinfect soft drink tops, kitchen utensils, and even inside of the refrigerator.
Outside of the kitchen it can be used to sanitize the air and remove the toughest odors, while leaving a light, non-overpowering, scent. Spray inside shoes, gym bags, cars, curtains, blankets, furniture and much more.
Bay Mist comes in 5 scents:
Cleaning vs Sanitizing vs Disinfecting
Cleaning a surface simply removes visible debris, dirt and dust.
Sanitizing a surface makes that surface sanitary or free of visible dirt contaminants that could affect your health. Sanitizing is meant to reduce, not necessarily kill, the occurrence and growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Disinfecting a surface will “kill” the microscopic organisms as claimed on the label of a particular product.
The Environmental Protection Agency (E.P.A.) has designated certain chemicals as disinfectants. Some of these chemical are: Bleach, Chlorine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Isopropyl Alcohol. This list, although not all encompassing, provides a basic idea of the chemicals used in our everyday lives. These chemicals, although very harsh, are widely used in cleaners, sanitizers and disinfectants. Because they are hazardous, these chemicals and should be limited around sensitive environments; (food, children and pets).
Bay Mist is a proprietary formula designed by Jordan R&D's chemists to act primarily as a sanitizer and deodorizer. However, it also has disinfecting properties, without containing any harsh chemicals. To disinfect a surface, pour Bay Mist onto it and let stand for at least 10 minutes, then wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel.
Bay Mist is created from proprietary ingredients, all of which are safe to ingest in moderation. However, Bay Mist was not created with the intention of being consumed internally. It is strictly to be used as a cleaner, sanitizer and deodorizer. If Bay Mist is accidentally consumed, simply drink an equal amount of water to dilute. Medical attention should not be required.
Because it is non-toxic, there should be no problem with Bay Mist on the skin. It can also be used as a hand sanitizer.
32 oz refill bottles to be poured in spray bottles or misters. As a cleaner it can be used directly from the bottle with a paper towel or cloth.